FS - Delta AP400 Dust Collector (Central Ohio)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckeye95
    Established Member
    • May 2003
    • Columbus, Ohio.
    • Ridgid TS2400

FS - Delta AP400 Dust Collector (Central Ohio)

All,

I am selling a nearly new Delta AP400 dust collector. It comes complete with the hookup hose, dust bags (original) and manual.

I bought this a couple years ago when just getting into the hobby. Was looking to avoid dust in the basement, but have since moved to the garage and have no space (or time, with 2 kids). Unit has been stored inside (basement) ever since I got it.

Has at most 30 minutes of total run time. Excellent shape.

I live on the west side of Columbus (near Hilliard) if you want to pick up. I also work on the east side of town (near Broad and 270) and could arrange to meet if it is more convenient.

$80 takes it (listing for $199 currently at Amazon).

I will email pic if interested. Tried to upload, but system won't allow one over 97 KB to be posted, and my digital pics are too big.

Regards,

Pete
  • WoodButcher26
    Established Member
    • Mar 2006
    • Dayton, OH

Wish I'd have seen this about three weeks ago before I bought my HF model...oh well, life goes on.
    Measure it with a micrometer...
    Mark it with a crayon...
    Cut it with a chain saw!

Wood Butcher

Comment

• snook
      Forum Newbie
      • Nov 2005
      • newark, ohio.

so much for my luck. i just bought a shop fox over the weekend at wood werks sale.
      When I die, I want to die like my grandfather--who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Comment

• Dax
        Forum Newbie
        • Jan 2006
        • Hilliard Ohio
        • BT3100

Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...