Wanted - May be an odd request

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ndj
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2006
    • 75
    • Lexington, KY
    • BT3K

    #1

    Wanted - May be an odd request

    I'm looking for someone who is parting out or willing to part out their box stand (if anyone does that). I need the side that has the two levelling feet on it. If you look at the photos that I've linked to, the side that I'm referring to is the side opposite of the mounted casters.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Ryobi-BT3000-10-...QQcmdZViewItem

    If anyone can part with this side, please let me know a price and shipping rate or arrangement. Thanks
  • uncle al
    Forum Newbie
    • Dec 2002
    • 35
    • CA, USA.

    #2
    I just put mine on a mobile base. If noone else replies, let me know and tell me what you think it is worth. Shipping would be from 92629 ( dana point, Calif). I don't know what it weighs, but it cant be too much. Probably would make sense to sell all the base; not sure what I could do with the rest of it!!
    Uncle Al

    \"There is never enough time to do it right, but there always seems to be enough time to do it over\"

    Comment

    Working...