Delta 50-760 DC's shipping now

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • just4funsies
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 843
    • Florida.
    • BT3000

    #1

    Delta 50-760 DC's shipping now

    Amazon told me when I ordered mine two days ago that it would be the middle of April before they had any, but I popped for it anyway. Found out today that mine has already shipped! Apparently their stock has been replenished, so if any were thinking about this one, there's no reason to wait. (I don't see that Delta is offering any mail-in rebates on this unit, though, like they are on other equipment, but if any of y'all find one please give me a heads-up...).
    ...eight, nine, TEN! Yep! Still got all my fingers!
  • Turaj
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 1019
    • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    • BT3000 (1998)

    #2
    I think you will be very pleased with this DC. It sucks
    The assmbley instructions are very clear and it goes together very quickly! Just watch out for that filter bag
    Turaj (in Toronto)
    "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman

    Comment

    Working...