• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAWS4038
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2003
    • St. Louis.

Herc u lift by Rigid

I have a herculift i bought with my jointer the the salesman from from rigid at hd told me it would fit. comes that it doesn't and rigid doesn't reccomend that i try. but its out of the box and i will put it back, all parts are there, and i just want what i paid for it. $30.00. However, local pick up only. In St. Louis City. Its to heavy to ship UPS, i can get a quote if someone wants, but thats going to drive the cost up considerable. I'd rather sell to someone than take it back because they won't restock it and i don't think they carry them anymore. let me
    know if there are any takers.
    Where ever you go...........there you are!
    J. Seinfeld.
  • Larry David
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2006
    • Maryland.

I returned 2 Herc U Lifts to HD a few days ago. They restocked them. They had no problem taking them back.

Comment

• JAWS4038
      Forum Newbie
      • Feb 2003
      • St. Louis.

i guess thats where its going since i had no takers.
      Where ever you go...........there you are!
      J. Seinfeld.

Comment

• ryan.s
        • Feb 2006
        • So Cal
        • Ridgid TS3650

Larry - What was the reason for returning 2 hercu-lifts? Did they not work well?

Thanks

Comment

• Larry David
          Forum Newbie
          • Jan 2006
          • Maryland.

Originally posted by ryan.s
          Larry - What was the reason for returning 2 hercu-lifts? Did they not work well?

Thanks
          I did not want to spend a lot of time fooling around with it to modify the lift to fit the BT3100. I put my saw on a mobile base that I bought at Woodcraft. Yes everyone, it did cost more money than the $30 Herc U Lift but the Woodcraft mobile base works great and only took a few minutes to assemble and put the saw on it. I was going to use the other Herc U Lift on my 12' miter saw but I used a Woodcraft base on that as well. I just don't value putting a lot of time screwing around with a mobile base to make it fit.

Comment

Working...