X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jabe
    • Apr 2006
    • Hilo, Hawaii
    • Ryobi BT3000 & Delta Milwaukee 10" tilting Table circular saw

My recliner is all leather bought from COSTCO years ago. My sofas are new all leather too none reclining. Both coffee tables are made with Koa wood, the live edge one was made by my late father in law and the other was made by my youngest son when he took woodshop class from me.

Comment

• PhilWynn
      Handtools only
      • Apr 2022

I've been living at my house for 12 years. I want to renovate the kitchen because I had a bad experience with my previous designer and he did what I didn't want. But I'm very satisfied with my bathroom. I designed the bathroom myself, some tips so you don't repeat my mistakes, first of all, think about the right location for the tub, toilet and sink (I've changed it several times). Think about a tub surround (there is a big choice of it, look here https://bathroomer.org/tub-surrounds/) when I renovated my bathroom I found mold, because of the high humidity around the bath! Better the devil you know than the one you don't. Choose good designers and be careful!

Comment

• harley00
        Handtools only
        • May 2022

Originally posted by jabe
        It's been a while, we moved in last summer. Just poured our driveway this past Saturday, connected all my homes finally to the main street. Starting a stonewall in front of the house and will be doing some landscaping after. Photos of my walk in closet I built on both left & right side walls and the end wall. My kitchen cabinets with quartz counter top, I designed and built all the cabinets in the home. My living rm & master bdrm have vaulted ceilings and all rooms have a split ductless AC. We were fortunate that the home was completed before material prices surged upward. Still have small projects to complete but, started to get arthritis in both hands and cannot do anything for the past 5 months.
        really beautiful...

Comment

Working...