• Show
Clear All
  • radhak
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2006
    • Miramar, FL
    • Right Tilt 3HP Unisaw

How do I remove these blinds?

Google does not help, because the type of blinds it shows are different from what I got:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150808_082540.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	800899

Name:	IMG_20150808_082553.jpg
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	800900

Name:	IMG_20150808_082608.jpg
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	800901

My blinds seem to be a single mold, no hinges or moving parts. How were they installed, and how do I remove them?

Tried a bunch of stuff in vain - the tiny lip you see underneath, it doesn't yield to a screwdriver, and it does seem amenable to rotate.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - Aristotle
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

The fron panel pop up and open us a sme crew driver to pry on the bottom tam and it should come open then slide the blind out.

Tom

Comment

• leehljp
      Just me
      • Dec 2002
      • Tunica, MS
      • BT3000/3100

It looks to me like the bottom "keeper" or tab that has holes in it - Maybe that tab can be forced to slide toward the center and removed. Usually this sliding keeper tab is on the front. Once the tab is removed, IF it does, then the blind box should be able to wiggle out the bottom.

Usually, the removable tab is on the front. Could it be on the back? If so, IS there enough room to place the blinds in from the back side of the holder?
      Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• radhak
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2006
        • Miramar, FL
        • Right Tilt 3HP Unisaw

Thanks, Tom and Hank! You made me go back and relook at the fixings - after all, it had to be right there!

And truly, the front panel on both ends pops up! (I was trying to make it pop out on the sides).

Name:	IMG_20150808_100131.jpg
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	787358

Now, on to the real task: one of the cords that pulls the blinds up is broken, so I gotta replace it.
        It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
        - Aristotle

Comment

Working...