One of the bathrooms has very noisy pipes. I'm not sure how to explain it, but in one of our bathrooms whenever someone uses the bathtub (or shower) you can hear the water flowing through the pipes in the next bedroom. It can be very load. Now this isn't like hammering or banging, I'm talking about the sound of the water flowing through the pipes.
What can I do to debug the source of this noise, what are the possible causes and what do I do to fix it? None of the other bathrooms have this problem, only this one bathroom and the noise isn't like then when the sink or toilet is used in this bathroom. I thought that it might be the showerhead, but the noise is just as bad when the water is running to the tub before it goes up to the shower head.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA,
What can I do to debug the source of this noise, what are the possible causes and what do I do to fix it? None of the other bathrooms have this problem, only this one bathroom and the noise isn't like then when the sink or toilet is used in this bathroom. I thought that it might be the showerhead, but the noise is just as bad when the water is running to the tub before it goes up to the shower head.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA,

Comment