• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stan
    • Mar 2004
    • Kalispell, MT, USA.
    • BT3100, Delta 36-717

Finishing off the kitchen

Added the valance to the space between the sink cabinets. Only thing left to go is the crown molding. Then the wife can do her floor and paint the walls. (Note: The valance does not have finished applied yet -- but I had to put it up for 'effect')

The valance has 5 panel openings that are held in with turnbuttons so the panels can be replaced. The wife has material for the new curtains that has a wheatstalk pattern -- thus the wheatstalk scrollwork. She also likes dragonflys, so a few panels of those were added.

I plan on scrolling panels for various holidays and special events, they can be slipped into place as desired. This is one panel that I made yesterday morning -- just cause I liked it.

Thanks for looking.
    From the NW corner of Montana.
    http://www.elksigndesigns.com
  • linear
    • May 2004
    • DeSoto, KS, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3100

The scrollwork is just beautiful Stan. It really pops with the lighting behind it, just fantastic.
    --Rob

sigpic

Comment

• JTimmons
      • Feb 2005
      • Denver, CO.
      • Grizzly 1023SLX, Ryobi BT3100

Yeah no doubt, nice scrollwork! The little boy with the geese came out really good.
      "Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill."
      -- Johnny Carson

Comment

• Mrs. Wallnut
        Bandsaw Box Momma
        • Apr 2005
        • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

Very Nice...I am sure Liz is just thrilled with it. I like the detail of that scroll sawing.
        Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

Comment

Working...