Clear All
  • Black wallnut
    cycling to health
    • Jan 2003
    • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
    • BT3k 1999

Repairclinic.com

Anyone ever used this business?

LOML's dishwasher is broke and found this site while searching for online help pages. Thanks to this site I was able to troubleshoot my problem. The question is has anyone else ever ordered from them? I feel like giving them the business since it was their site that helped TS.
    Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©
  • os1kne
    • Jan 2003
    • Atlanta, GA
    • BT3100

Yes. In my experience, they are a very good and reputable establishment.

About a year ago, I had a problem with my refrigerator and ordered a $20-30 part from them that I hoped would solve the problem - it turned out the compressor was shot and the part wasn't going to solve the problem. Their response was "no problem", send us the part and we'll refund your money.

I'm getting ready to order some dryer parts from them later today.
    Bill

Comment

• jAngiel
      • Oct 2003
      • Ryobi BT3100

Yes I have used them to both diagnose problems and order parts. I usually go to fixitnow.com but when you click on the order parts icon it brings you to the repairclinic.com...

Never had any problems ordering from them, and their information has always been really helpful. Their prices were always close to the cheapest that I could find, if it wasn't the cheapest, I still ordered from them due to their helpful site and usually because the cheapest site was one that I had never heard of so felt slightly uncomfortable ordering from.
      James

Comment

• Black wallnut
        cycling to health
        • Jan 2003
        • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
        • BT3k 1999

Thanks for the replies, had LOML order the part. Price with shipping $16 plus change. In their email order confirmation they gave me a $10 coupon for my next order.

©

Comment

• Black wallnut
          cycling to health
          • Jan 2003
          • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
          • BT3k 1999

Received the part yesterday, installed it and the dish washer is back in business.

©

Comment

• dlminehart
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2003
            • San Jose, CA, USA.

I've dealt with them a couple times. Both times, they promptly provided helpful information, had good prices, shipped almost immediately. Great to do business with.
            - David

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Ed62
              The Full Monte
              • Oct 2006
              • NW Indiana
              • BT3K

I had a clothes washer that wouldn't agitate properly. Went to their site and found all the help I needed, including the little tips that make things go so much easier. I ordered from them. It was a good experience all around.

Ed
              Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• Pathpounder
                Forum Newbie
                • Mar 2006
                • Roland, Arkansas
                • Ridgid 3650

I just used these guys about 2 weeks ago for a dishwasher part also. Nothing but praises for them. They are on my buy from again list. Got their magnet on my fridge.

Comment

• vanguard
                  Established Member
                  • Jul 2005
                  • Brighton, MI, USA.
                  • Ridgid TS2400SL

I used repairclinic.com to fix both my washer and the dryer. The directions and troubleshooting help was great and the service was good. I also used the troubleshooting guide to help me fix my kitchenaid dishwasher, but I went to a local parts place for the part since I couldn't wait for the mail on that one.

Comment

• crokett
                    The Full Monte
                    • Jan 2003
                    • Mebane, NC, USA.
                    • Ryobi BT3000

For some reason just saw this topic. I used repairclinic to diagnose the sock in the washer pump several weeks ago.
                    David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• lago
                      Established Member
                      • Nov 2003
                      • Lago Vista, TX.

I used them for the first time this past week and am very satisified. LOML was removing a bowl from the microwave and dropped it on the glass-top elec range. Cracked the range top but the bowl didn't break. Would have been a lot cheaper the other way around.

Anyhow, ordered it from repairclinic.com and they shipped it priority 2-day for $13.95 and no sales tax. First checked locally and it was on back-order for 2 weeks before I could have gotten it.

Ken

Comment

Working...