Why can't I see some pictures in Search?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lcm1947
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • Austin, Texas
    • BT 3100-1

Why can't I see some pictures in Search?

I was looking up T Sqaure in the search tab and couldn't see any of the pictures that used to be there. Anybody know why?
    May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Web hosting sites come and go and if one has gone, then the picture will not be there. I had use Club Photo and they went belly up. Any picts that I posted before they went belly up in February/March of this year will not have a photo. The same with anyone who posts photo links here from their photo hosting site if they too have ceased operation.

There may be other reasons too, but that is the main one.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• LinuxRandal
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2005
      • Independence, MO, USA.
      • bt3100

LChien's ISP went OOB (out of business), so his pics and the BT faq document disappeared (though you can email him for the faq document).

Depending on how far back, there has been software upgrades and server crashes over the years here.
      She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• lcm1947
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Austin, Texas
        • BT 3100-1

Well there you go then. Thanks for the replies. I guess I thought they all just stayed with the post on this site. Learn something new everyday.
        May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac

Comment

Working...