• Show
Clear All
  • sleddogg
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2006
    • Reedsburg, WI
    • Ryobi BT3100 Italian blade

Source of good lumber in New Mexico

My brother and his wife moved into Moriarty and Edgewood areas of NM and he's having trouble finding decent lumber. Anyone able to suggest a nearby source? Thanks in advance,
    Lance.
  • jnutt
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2003
    • Rio Rancho, NM, USA.

I'm not an expert here but there are only a couple of places besides the big box stores in Albuquerque. Orpac is the place I have used it is on 2nd in Alb. (maybe 4th???) and I don't remember the name of the other place (if they r still open).

Comment

• gonesailing
      Forum Newbie
      • Apr 2005
      • Manzano, New Mexico, USA.

Lumber source in Albuquerque

I live in Manzano, near Mountainair, NM and I have had reasonable luck in getting wood from Lumber Products, down near Old Town in Albuquerque. The seem to carry a petty good selection of both hardwoods and sheet goods. I think that their prices are fairly competitive.

Mike L

Comment

• compgodjds
        Forum Newbie
        • Jul 2006

Orepac is the place I go, but prices are ok at best. They have a good selection though. I will try out the other place that was mentioned above. I know there is another place, but not sure where it is, it may be the place listed above. Orepac link with address http://www.orepac.com/Albuquerque.asp . I am just getting started so I don't have a lot of ideas.

Comment

Working...