Dead link?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mackmack
    Established Member
    • Apr 2006
    • 106

    #1

    Dead link?

    Hi I was using the search function on the site to find some information and I came across a thread that had to do with a question I had. There was some good information there but at the end there is a link to another topic that seems to be dead.

    Is there anyway to find out what that topic was all about?

    Here is the link to the topic http://www.bt3central.com/showthread...ght=polyshades

    "MilDoc,

    Check out this thread for another option, http://www.bt3central.com/forum/topi...TOPIC_ID=16324.

    Vinh"

    It has something to do with using cardboard and brown paper bags. Thanks for any help.
  • LarryG
    The Full Monte
    • May 2004
    • 6693
    • Off The Back
    • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

    #2
    A lot of stuff was lost during the conversion to the current vBulletin software some months ago. That thread might have been one of the casualties.
    Larry

    Comment

    Working...