• Show
Clear All
  • Ken Weaver
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2004
    • Clemson, SC, USA
    • Rigid TS3650

Some good Advice (safety)

Tom Hintz has started publishing his series on table saw safety - good material for all newbies as well as old timers to think about. Recommend it for all.
    Ken Weaver
    Clemson, SC

"A mistake is absolute proof that someone tried to do something!
  • ChrisD
    • Dec 2004
    • CHICAGO, IL, USA.

Thanks for the link, Ken. Always a good article when it's by Tom!
    The war against inferior and overpriced furniture continues!

Chris

Comment

• Tom Hintz
      • Feb 2004
      • Concord, NC, USA.

Thanks for the link, and the kind words. It's good to hear the material is well received. It also makes the early starts to the days (it's 2:40 am right now....) easier to deal with.

Nearly all of the articles I do are in response to email questions or requests. The Table Saw Basics has been a dominant email theme over the last year with several other machine types close behind. Hence the new "Basics" section on my site. I'm not exactly hurting for things to do each day but between my email and input from the manufacturers, this is an important area and one that fits the base concept of my site.

More to come!
      Tom Hintz
      NewWoodworker.com LLC

Comment

• lcm1947
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Austin, Texas
        • BT 3100-1

Yes thanks for the link Ken and Tom for writing it. Very good instructions and extra's. I have a great deal of respect for this particular machine and always take the time to read everything I can about it. I don't think we can ever take it for granted. It's just too dangerous of a tool or should say can be if not used properly.
        May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac

Comment

Working...