• Show
Clear All
  • lcm1947
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • Austin, Texas
    • BT 3100-1

Can anybody remember what the name of this topic was

Some months ago one of the members was using the Gripper to make a certain type cut and he had unintentionally used it wrong and had a mishap. I hope somebody remembers as I would like to see exactly what the cut was so I won't repeat it. As I recall it was a cut that you'd thought should work but didn't. I tried the search but to no avail.
    May you die and go to heaven before the Devil knows you're dead. My Best, Mac
  • Wood_workur
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2005
    • Ohio
    • Ryobi bt3100-1

I think it might have had something to do with either "Whay kind of push stuick" or "should I get a gripper"
    Alex

Comment

• lcm1947
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2004
      • Austin, Texas
      • BT 3100-1

So anybody remember this topic now? I really would like to find it in-order to avoid repeating the mistake. Anybody remember?

Comment

• LinuxRandal
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2005
        • Independence, MO, USA.
        • bt3100

Being cute eh?

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread...hlight=gripper

Which led to
        http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=5785
        She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• lcm1947
          Veteran Member
          • Sep 2004
          • Austin, Texas
          • BT 3100-1

Thanks Linux I appreciate it. That's exactly what I was looking for. That should eliminate one potential mistake that I could make with the Gripper. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...