Second post and update..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • VillageNut
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2006
    • 17
    • Hot Springs, AR, USA.

    #1

    Second post and update..

    Thanks for all the welcomes and commments on the user name. I've used it on several boards and folks always get a kick out of it.

    I purchased a P-C 10" twin laser miter from amazon yesterday. $179 and free standard 3-5 day shipping.

    Will probably purchase the 3100 after uncle sam gets sends my refund and my shop is enclosed.

    The plan is to use the new tools to build the shelves, cabinets, and workbench for the new area.

    You guys are unbelievable. Your advice and talents with wood are remarkable!! I am really enjoying the forum!
  • jwaterdawg
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 656
    • Washington, NC USA
    • JET

    #2
    quote:Originally posted by VillageNut

    Thanks for all the welcomes and commments on the user name. I've used it on several boards and folks always get a kick out of it.

    I purchased a P-C 10" twin laser miter from amazon yesterday. $179 and free standard 3-5 day shipping.

    Will probably purchase the 3100 after uncle sam gets sends my refund and my shop is enclosed.

    The plan is to use the new tools to build the shelves, cabinets, and workbench for the new area.

    You guys are unbelievable. Your advice and talents with wood are remarkable!! I am really enjoying the forum!
    Villagenut,

    That PC CMS is great. I have one and have been very happy with it. The last time I saw it at HD though it was on clearance for $149 so you might want to look into that.
    Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.

    Comment

    Working...