X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Im A Little Petunia
    Forum Newbie
    • Aug 2005

T-Nuts

Is any one besides me having trouble signing into their account on the T-Nuts web site? I want to place another order and cannot log in. I have tried for a couple of days now. I e-mailed Jeff, but have not heard from him yet. Thanks
    Lynn
  • BobSch
    • Aug 2004
    • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
    • BT3100

quote:Originally posted by Im A Little Petunia

Is any one besides me having trouble signing into their account on the T-Nuts web site? I want to place another order and cannot log in. I have tried for a couple of days now. I e-mailed Jeff, but have not heard from him yet. Thanks
    Lynn
    I just tried and got a screen full of error messages. Not even the home page.

Oh, Jeff...

Bob

Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

• RodKirby
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
      • Mao Shan TSC-10RAS

OK for me now...
      Downunder ... 1" = 25.4mm

Comment

• Im A Little Petunia
        Forum Newbie
        • Aug 2005

I'm not having any trouble accessing the site and once there I can go from page to page viewing items and prices. Trying to log in seems to be my problem. I even requested a new password in case I was not using the one I originally signed in with (I know it's correct though) and I can't even get a new password. They must still be having problems.

Lynn

Comment

• gmack5
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2002
          • Quapaw, Oklahoma, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3000SX & BT3100

I just called Jeff and made him aware of the problem. I'll be talking to him in a little while and will mention to him that the "Log-in" is not working right either.

He's working on the Script error now. Seems he was mucking around with the software (script) yesterday and he zigged when he should have zagged.

If you've ever worked with software then you understand how easily this can happen. Give him a little time and I'm sure he'll have it up and running properly.

Stop thinking why you can't and Start thinking how you CAN!
          Remember, SUCCESS comes in CANS!
          George

Comment

• Im A Little Petunia
            Forum Newbie
            • Aug 2005

Thanks Geroge. Yes, I'm an avid computer person and do understand about software problems even though I am not a programmer. Have built several from the ground up though. It's a toss up for me, hobby wise as it's wood and computers or computers and wood!! :-)

Lynn

Comment

• BobSch
              • Aug 2004
              • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
              • BT3100

quote:Originally posted by Im A Little Petunia

Thanks Geroge. Yes, I'm an avid computer person and do understand about software problems even though I am not a programmer. Have built several from the ground up though. It's a toss up for me, hobby wise as it's wood and computers or computers and wood!! :-)

Lynn
              Why not combine the two? http://www.zaverio.net/

Bob

Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

• Im A Little Petunia
                Forum Newbie
                • Aug 2005

Really neat Bob, I'm going to spend some time looking around. Thanks for sending the URL.

Lynn

Comment

• Im A Little Petunia
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Aug 2005

Just a quick update. I finally found out what the problem was in not being able to access my account on T-Nuts. For some reason or other my ISP had put a block on Jeff's Web site. I found this yesterday, lifted the block and am now able to once again access my account, so the problem was on my side. I sort of felt like it might be on my compouter as I had also stopped receiving several lists I belong to - sure enough I found their addresses blocked too. Thanks for everyone's input.

Lynn

Comment

Working...