Charging Valet/Organizer

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • my4huskers

    #16
    I have a couple of boys that would be interested in making something like this. Do you know where we could find plans?

    Comment

    • JSUPreston
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • 1189
      • Montgomery, AL.
      • Delta 36-979 w/Biesemyere fence kit making it a 36-982. Previous saw was BT3100-1.

      #17
      Mike, I haven't figured out sketchup yet. Any way you could create a pdf of the plans to share? Please?
      "It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."- Norm (from Cheers)

      Eat beef-because the west wasn't won on salad.

      Comment

      • mschrank
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2004
        • 1130
        • Hood River, OR, USA.
        • BT3000

        #18
        Originally posted by my4huskers
        I have a couple of boys that would be interested in making something like this. Do you know where we could find plans?
        Mike, I haven't figured out sketchup yet. Any way you could create a pdf of the plans to share? Please?
        The final plans are on my work PC...I'll try to remember to convert them to pdf and make them available to you guys a bit later this week.
        Mike

        Drywall screws are not wood screws

        Comment

        • wings
          Forum Newbie
          • Dec 2007
          • 13
          • Ohio
          • Ridgid

          #19
          Well done. I like the hidden power strip.

          Wings

          Comment

          • ironhat
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2004
            • 2553
            • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
            • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

            #20
            BAM! That's my next project and I hope that you don't mind that I steal nearly everything about it!!
            Blessings,
            Chiz

            Comment

            Working...