X-Mas jewelry box

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gerti
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2003
    • 2233
    • Minnetonka, MN, USA.
    • BT3100 "Frankensaw"

    #16
    Very beautiful!

    Comment

    • SARGE..g-47

      #17
      Well done... beautiful birds-eye and contrast in the wenge.. nice finish on both. That should pay some dividends I would guess?

      Again... excellent...

      Comment

      • atgcpaul
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2003
        • 4055
        • Maryland
        • Grizzly 1023SLX

        #18
        Beautiful work. Looks awesome!


        Paul

        Comment

        • GPA61
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2004
          • 712
          • Rancho Cucamonga, CA
          • BT 3100 & JET JWTS

          #19
          Excellent work.
          Claudio

          Comment

          • kevincan
            Established Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 181
            • Central Illinois
            • Craftsman 21829

            #20
            That is beautiful.

            It gave me ideas about next Christmas.

            Here is a link to the plan.

            http://woodstore.net/gemofjebox.html

            Kevin

            Comment

            • BadeMillsap
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2005
              • 868
              • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
              • Grizzly G1023SL

              #21
              Outstanding Work!!

              Well Done ... she is gonna love it!!
              "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
              Bade Millsap
              Bulverde, Texas
              => Bade's Personal Web Log
              => Bade's Lutherie Web Log

              Comment

              • warrenp
                Established Member
                • Mar 2004
                • 124
                • Kentucky, USA.

                #22
                Beautiful job...I really like work that uses contrasting woods.

                Comment

                • wings
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 13
                  • Ohio
                  • Ridgid

                  #23
                  absolutely beautiful

                  I wish I had the talent to make something that nice. I'm sure your bride was stunned by the beauty of the gift. Excellent work.

                  Wings

                  Comment

                  • John Hunter
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 2034
                    • Lake Station, IN, USA.
                    • BT3000 & BT3100

                    #24
                    Beautiful!
                    John Hunter

                    Comment

                    Working...