"Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
    Samuel Colt did"

Comment

• cybrshrk
      Forum Newbie
      • Oct 2005
      • New Jersey, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3100

Base cabinets - butt view of someone on all fours (I'll assume female), rabbit, butt view of someone on all fours (same assumption)...in that order.

Fantastic job!!!
      Rob, aka CyBrShRk

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either...

Comment

• mschrank
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2004
        • Hood River, OR, USA.
        • BT3000

So cabinetman...was this just a general question to get an idea of where our minds are/inkblot sort of thing?

Or was there something in particular you wanted us to see?
        Mike

Drywall screws are not wood screws

Comment

• cabinetman
          Gone but not Forgotten RIP
          • Jun 2006
          • So. Florida
          • Delta

The mica for this job was picked by the customer from a small sample chip (theirs). Any patterns were not noticed until the cabinet was installed and you could stand back and look at it. We had no idea that there were discernable images (if you see them that way). From the responses, I'm not the only one who see's images in the pattern. All projects with patterns of any kind were laid up as they were in the sheet.

"I'M NEVER WRONG - BUT I'M NOT ALWAYS RIGHT"

Comment

• cabinetman
            Gone but not Forgotten RIP
            • Jun 2006
            • So. Florida
            • Delta

Oh, OK, here goes:
            Upper cabinets - Devilish cat laying on chest with arms out. Between the arms a beetle like creature. On the beetles back a lion like face. On the left door, looks like a german shepherd with only a right ear.

Base cabinets - Looking at the intersection of the two drawers at the centerline of the cabinet I see a large Tasmanian devil. Looking dead center of the two middle doors is that infamous rabbit. Far left and right drawer front panels are two eyes with a hairy surround like a cat. Below that same creature looks like someone bending over - mooning. In between the legs of the mooner, a baby pig. For now, that's about it.

Comment

• Bruce Cohen
              Veteran Member
              • May 2003
              • Nanuet, NY, USA.
              • BT3100

I still think you're inhalling way too much contact cement fumes, or is it something in the water where you live?

Bruce
              "Western civilization didn't make all men equal,
              Samuel Colt did"

Comment

• offthemark
                Established Member
                • Jan 2004
                • Germantown, TN, USA.
                • BT3100

It's the view the fullback gets just before the snap.
                Mark
                --------
                "There are no stupid questions - just stupid people"

Comment

• coastalb55
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by cabinetman
                  Oh, OK, here goes:
                  Upper cabinets - Devilish cat laying on chest with arms out. Between the arms a beetle like creature. On the beetles back a lion like face. On the left door, looks like a german shepherd with only a right ear.

Base cabinets - Looking at the intersection of the two drawers at the centerline of the cabinet I see a large Tasmanian devil. Looking dead center of the two middle doors is that infamous rabbit. Far left and right drawer front panels are two eyes with a hairy surround like a cat. Below that same creature looks like someone bending over - mooning. In between the legs of the mooner, a baby pig. For now, that's about it.

Wow, and here I thought hallucinogens weren't much in vogue these days!

Nice work!

Comment

• JR
                    The Full Monte
                    • Feb 2004
                    • Eugene, OR
                    • BT3000

Originally posted by cabinetman
                    Oh, OK, here goes:

Following up on Larry's earlier comment, is it possible you made these cabinets on or about 1969?

Excuse me, I'm suddently very hungry. I think I'll go downstairs for a coke, and a brownie, and a bag of chips, and a brownie...

JR
                    JR

Comment

• BobSch
                      • Aug 2004
                      • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
                      • BT3100

Originally posted by JR
                      Following up on Larry's earlier comment, is it possible you made these cabinets on or about 1969?

Excuse me, I'm suddently very hungry. I think I'll go downstairs for a coke, and a brownie, and a bag of chips, and a brownie...

JR
                      And just who made the brownies? Alice?
                      Bob

Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

Working...