This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poolhound
    replied
    I have one of the 18v kits. the drill driver and impact driver are in constant use. The reciprocating saw is the next biggest user. I do use the small circular saw and jigsaw but they are unfortunately woefully under powered and dont make very clean cuts so they only get used for very rough cuts or when I cant run a power cord.

I also have the DP121L drill press which I have been pretty happy with although last week the digital speed display went out :-(

Leave a comment:

• jpk
    started a topic BT3K owners, other Ryobi tools?

BT3K owners, other Ryobi tools?

I have a BT3K that I've had for almost two decades. In that time I've become very fond of Ryobi's power tools. A little over ten years ago I bought a 18v kit that included a drill, circular saw, recip saw, vacuum, light, charger and a couple of ni cads. I used the tools a lot and beat the crap out of them and they still run like a champ but have been relegated to backup because, I have since bought a lot of their green 18v Lith tools and they are awesome. Much more powerful than the older blue tools. Ever since buying my BT3K I have just really liked Ryobi for their innovation, durability and price. Any others here users as well?
Working...