• Show
Clear All
  • richtw
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2008
    • New Jersey
    • bt3100

Bt3100 Dvd

I picked up a used BT3100 during the week, and will be spending the weekend setting it up, cleaning it up and checking the alignment.

As I went through the documentation, I found the DVD that came with it. I have already made an ISO copy in case I ever lose it.

I read through the forum and see that someone has already put it on youtube, but I wanted to offer to post/share the ISO, if there is an ability to do so, and if anyone has a need for it
  • Smiling Bob
    Handtools only
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by richtw
    I picked up a used BT3100 during the week, and will be spending the weekend setting it up, cleaning it up and checking the alignment.

As I went through the documentation, I found the DVD that came with it. I have already made an ISO copy in case I ever lose it.

I read through the forum and see that someone has already put it on youtube, but I wanted to offer to post/share the ISO, if there is an ability to do so, and if anyone has a need for it

richtw,

I misplaced my BT3100's dvd would it be possible to get a copy of your's

Smiling Bob

Comment

• rdcaldwell
      Handtools only
      • Jul 2010

I would appreciate you sending me the iso file so that I can burn my own DVD. Please send me the link to the file or how I can get it.

Thanks,
      Richard

Comment

• jeepjohn
        Forum Newbie
        • Mar 2009
        • Magnolia, TX
        • Bought a BT3100 and looking to put some nice projects together

I would like a copy of the ISO and/or where to download it from. Ease let me know what I need to do.
        Thanks -

Comment

• BobSch
          • Aug 2004
          • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
          • BT3100

Originally posted by jeepjohn
          I would like a copy of the ISO and/or where to download it from. Ease let me know what I need to do.
          Thanks -
          Please add me to the list also.

Thanks!
          Bob

Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

• Black wallnut
            cycling to health
            • Jan 2003
            • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
            • BT3k 1999

Hmmm, this is what happens when we approve a new members first post that drags up an old thread. The OP last visited in 8-'09 so I doubt that he will even read that ya'll want a copy. Also I'm guessing that his file type is one that is not on the "approved list" for hosting on our site. Members may try sending him an email requesting the file.
            Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• dangre
              Norum Fewbie
              • Oct 2009
              • Gardnerville, NV
              • BT3100-1

This video? Also from a 2008 post.
              http://www.samconder.com/showthread....on-YouTube-Now
              Dan

In a recent survey, 4 out of 5 hammers preferred thumbs.

Comment

Working...