• Show
Clear All
  • Snap Marc
    Established Member
    • Sep 2004
    • Atlanta, GA, USA.
    • Jet ProSHOP Full Cast Iron Hybrid

BT3100 DVD Video - on YouTube Now

I just posted the entire DVD Video on the Ryobi BT3100 Table Saw on YouTube. This video was sent to me years ago by a member on this forum. I thought it might help some of the newer users out there. It was a help to me when I bought my first table saw, the BT3.

Because of YouTube's policy, I had to post it in four pieces. They have a limit of 10 minutes per video.

Enjoy!

Part 1
    This is the DVD that used to be included with the Ryobi BT3100 Table Saw. Thanks to the community at BT3Central.com, I was able to get my hands on a copy. No...

Part 2
    This is the DVD that used to be included with the Ryobi BT3100 Table Saw. Thanks to the community at BT3Central.com, I was able to get my hands on a copy. No...

Part 3

Part 4
    --
    Marc
    Roswell, GA

\"You get what you pay for.\"
  • axio
    Established Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Castro Valley, CA, USA.
    • BT3100-1

Very cool! I lost the DVD that came with mine, but I guess I don't need it anymore!

Comment

• unclecritic
      Forum Newbie
      • Feb 2008
      • Michigan
      • Craftsman 21829, (2) bt-3100's

Thats awesome... I was going to post in the classified section if anyone was willing to part with theirs... This is a lot easier!

Thanks!

Comment

• jhart
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2004
        • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
        • BT3100

Thanks, I never got a DVD with mine when I bought it.
        Joe
        "All things are difficult before they are easy"

Comment

• eccentrictinkerer
          • Aug 2007
          • Minneapolis, MN
          • BT-3000, 21829

Thanks for a job well done!

I downloaded the videos using KeepVid and installed the MP4 codecs and now have my own copy.

I especially liked the section on installing and adjusting the riving knife.
          You might think I haven't contributed much to the world, but a large number
          of the warning labels on tools can be traced back to things I've done...

Comment

• Snap Marc
            Established Member
            • Sep 2004
            • Atlanta, GA, USA.
            • Jet ProSHOP Full Cast Iron Hybrid

You're welcome

Glad you guys like it. I loved getting that DVD years ago. It just clears some things up and shows us all how Ryobi intended the saw to be used. I bet even the most seasoned BT3'er can learn something s/he didn't know before. Enjoy the video. I hope I didn't violate any copyright laws by posting the video. I watched for warnings on the DVD and didn't see any.

Please pass this on to all of your fellow BT3 people out there. I'm sure it will be a valuable resource for all.

Keep on making saw dust!

Marc
            --
            Marc
            Roswell, GA

\"You get what you pay for.\"

Comment

• poolhound
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2006
              • Phoenix, AZ
              • BT3100

I know I have the DVD somewhere but its cool to have it online now.
              Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
              techzibits.com

Comment

Working...