Got a camcorder? How about a Youtube video tip.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asennad
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2005
    • Toronto, Canada.

Got a camcorder? How about a Youtube video tip.

I am having a terrible time setting up my saw so it saws straight. It always seems a little off. I have read the Kirby method of alignment but I can’t seem to figure out how he does it.

I looked on Youtube hoping that someone had posted some tutorials or tips on using the BT3’s. If someone has a good tip then please share.
  • RichG
    Forum Newbie
    • Apr 2003
    • Ashland, MA, USA.
    • BT3001

That's a GREAT idea! I've had my BT for a few years now and still have trouble getting the alignment right. I too have read all the articles on tuning and never feel that I get it right. My cuts seem to be always off a little (don't blame the tool I hear you say?? )

I read a post here over the weekend that linked to the thewoodwhisperer.com site. I've been watching all of the video podcasts he's got. It's a pretty cool use of video and the internet for woodworking. It would be very cool see a short video of one of the experts here tuning their BT3!
    There will be no parking in my shop

Comment

• rcp612
      Established Member
      • May 2005
      • Mount Vernon, OH, USA.
      • Bosch 4100-09

That's a great idea. Mine gets set up after hours of adjustment then mysteriously changes after I leave the shop. Only get 1 straight, square cut before re-adjustment is neccessary.
      Do like you always do,,,,,,Get what you always get!!

Comment

Working...