table top

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • raycanderson
    Forum Newbie
    • Mar 2007
    • 6

    #1

    table top

    I am looking for the main table top for my 3000. The bracket that holds the rails on is cracked and will soon fall off. Bought it used and it was damaged in shipping. Leave it to UPS. If anyone knows where I can find one, I would appreciate you letting me know.
    Ray
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • 6021
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

    #2
    Keep an eye on the member classified forum. People have saws they're parting out quite frequently. Welcome aboard.

    Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

    For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

    Comment

    • Tom Miller
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2003
      • 2507
      • Twin Cities, MN
      • BT3000 - Cuttin' it old school

      #3
      Have you checked Sears for replacement parts of the identical Craftsman-branded saw? You can get more info on this approach by searching this forum.

      Regards,
      Tom

      Comment

      • axa
        Forum Newbie
        • Mar 2007
        • 98

        #4
        I sent you an email regarding the top I have.
        Let me know if your interested.

        Comment

        Working...