This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uncvol

BT3 accessories

I just joined this site a few minutes ago and was wanting to know where I can find accessories for my BT3100. I already have the BT3kit and was wanting to find a second miter slot for the right side of the fence as well as the wide table, outfeed table, and the fence rail extensions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • siliconbauhaus
    • Dec 2006
    • hagerstown, md

Welcome mate.

If you do a search on a certain auction site you'll find what youre after.
    パトリック
    daiku woodworking
    ^deshi^
    neoshed

Comment

• eezlock
      • Feb 2006
      • Charlotte,N.C.
      • BT3100

Originally posted by uncvol
      I just joined this site a few minutes ago and was wanting to know where I can find accessories for my BT3100. I already have the BT3kit and was wanting to find a second miter slot for the right side of the fence as well as the wide table, outfeed table, and the fence rail extensions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Might want to contact Jim Cherry on ebay he has them on a regular basis.
      About $45.00 I think. Bought one from him about 1&1/2 years ago. eezlock

Comment

• Ed62
        The Full Monte
        • Oct 2006
        • NW Indiana
        • BT3K

Jim Cherry's e-mail addy: jcherryai at hotmail.com . I ordered a dado throat plate last week, and received it today. Not too bad when you consider Sunday and MLK Day, with no mail service. Jim doesn't have everything in stock, although he does have some. If you need something quick, you might want to send an e-mail to verify when he can ship.

Ed
        Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• uncvol

Thanks everyone and have a good day.

Comment

Working...