• Show
Clear All
  • drunkcat
    Established Member
    • Sep 2004
    • Elgin IL
    • BTK

Ordertree not supplying parts

FWIW I recieved this reply from ordertree today after I complained that half of an order I placed was not filled:

"We are no longer a distributor for that manufacturer. We shipped the
    parts we were able to get on 11/16. For future orders, please call
    Gardner at 877-545-4099. "

Scott
  • JSCOOK
    • Sep 2006
    • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    • Ryobi BT3100-1

Dixiesales.com is also distributor ... but you have to call them, as the web is for retailors only ... and they have always been cheaper for me! YMMV

Originally posted by drunkcat
    FWIW I recieved this reply from ordertree today after I complained that half of an order I placed was not filled:

"We are no longer a distributor for that manufacturer. We shipped the
    parts we were able to get on 11/16. For future orders, please call
    Gardner at 877-545-4099. "

Scott
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn". by C.S. Lewis

Comment

• cwsmith
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • NY Southern Tier, USA.
      • BT3100-1

Try M and D Mower, they still list parts: http://m-and-d.com/ryobi_tools.html

CWS
      Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• Turaj
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
        • BT3000 (1998)

Originally posted by JSCOOK
        Dixiesales.com is also distributor ... but you have to call them, as the web is for retailors only ... and they have always been cheaper for me! YMMV
        I did not know they ship to Canada. I have had an order or two from Barrett Marketting (in NS) but found them rather expensive. Have you had any dealings with Barrett? How does it compare to Dixiesales?
        Turaj (in Toronto)
        "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman

Comment

• JSCOOK
          • Sep 2006
          • Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
          • Ryobi BT3100-1

Barrett Marketing is the parent company ... Dixie quotes a price ... I tell them I can get it still cheaper in the USA and ask for a better price ... they come up with a better price + shipping & taxes ... I tell them that I'll take it for the price quoted INCLUDING shipping & taxes ... they agree ... I got the dual slot mitre table and the long fence attachment that way ... the Long fence extension I got for $75 CDN shipped 2 day and taxes!
          "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn". by C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...