That's what I get for slacking

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vaking
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2005
    • 1428
    • Montclair, NJ, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3100-1

    #1

    That's what I get for slacking

    Pushing full sheet of ply through a blade is not my favorite task. With a 3/4" ply I usually do it with circular saw and straight edge. On Saturday I needed to slice a sheet of 1/4" thick birch ply and decided to do it on my BT3100 and to call in my son for help lining it up. To make the story short - the blade jammed and now I need to change belts. Given the speculation that BT may or may not be discontinued I decided to get a spare set. Four belts are in the mail - in the meantime my project has stalled. The only good part - my mobile base allows the saw to be flipped for maintenance without disassembly of rails or tabletop.
    Alex V
Working...