Mitre Slot Table Instructions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mmacintyre
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2006
    • 20
    • .

    #1

    Mitre Slot Table Instructions

    Hi,

    I am trying to install the mitre slot table on the left hand side and do not have a copy of the instructions, would someone be able to scan a copy and sent to me or would someone be able to explain how to setup the rails when the table is attached. It seems the rails will have to be moved over and the scale on rails will not line up correctly, off by the width of the slot table, is this the case or am I doing something wrong? Once again thanks for the help in advance.

    Mike
  • Martin_S
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2006
    • 29

    #2
    Mike:

    Take a look at

    http://oneworld1.inetu.net/manuals/i...-1_232_eng.pdf

    This is a PDF of the BT3100 instruction manual

    Martin

    Comment

    • mmacintyre
      Forum Newbie
      • Jan 2006
      • 20
      • .

      #3
      Thanks Martin,

      I am actually looking for the instruction manual for the mitre slot table from accessory kit,

      thanks,

      Mike

      Comment

      • JR
        The Full Monte
        • Feb 2004
        • 5636
        • Eugene, OR
        • BT3000

        #4
        I've got it

        PM me with an email address and I'll send it to you.

        JR
        JR

        Comment

        • LinuxRandal
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2005
          • 4890
          • Independence, MO, USA.
          • bt3100

          #5
          Sending the pdf from ryobi's website.
          She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

          Comment

          • LinuxRandal
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2005
            • 4890
            • Independence, MO, USA.
            • bt3100

            #6
            Originally posted by mmacintyre
            Hi,

            I am trying to install the mitre slot table on the left hand side and do not have a copy of the instructions, would someone be able to scan a copy and sent to me or would someone be able to explain how to setup the rails when the table is attached. It seems the rails will have to be moved over and the scale on rails will not line up correctly, off by the width of the slot table, is this the case or am I doing something wrong? Once again thanks for the help in advance.

            Mike
            OK, since you have the email function disabled, go to Ryobitools.com and search via 4060310 (model # and pdf name).
            She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

            Comment

            • mmacintyre
              Forum Newbie
              • Jan 2006
              • 20
              • .

              #7
              thanks for the link, I have now enabled the email option, sorry didn't know I had it turned off.

              Mike

              Comment

              • mmacintyre
                Forum Newbie
                • Jan 2006
                • 20
                • .

                #8
                From looking at the instructions, it appears the scale (ruler) on the rails can not line up correctly when the mitre slot table is installed, as the rails are not long enough to house bothe the SMT, and MST on the left hand side. Does anyone have any input? thanks,

                Mike

                Comment

                • JR
                  The Full Monte
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 5636
                  • Eugene, OR
                  • BT3000

                  #9
                  It works fine...

                  You just have to move the reticule from the right side of the rip fence base to the left side. There should be a mounting hole for this purpose on the left side.

                  JR
                  JR

                  Comment

                  Working...