• Show
Clear All
  • poolhound
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • BT3100

Laguna Cyclone DC in Phoenix - NOT Mine

I saw this posted yesterday on my local CL. If I had not already designed for building in my 50-760 with the large dust deputy and bin already purchased I would seriously consider this setup.

current retail is $999 so the $350 ask isnt too bad at all. I bet this wont last long.
    Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
    techzibits.com
  • RAFlorida
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2008
    • Green Swamp in Central Florida. Gator property!
    • Ryobi BT3000

He has some good deals there. Wished there was someone down here that had deals like that. Be all over it in a heart beat! His equipment all looked nice and clean too.

Comment

• jussi
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2007

Ooh nice deal on the cyclone the ridgid beld/spindle sander. If you're trying to conserve space in your shop it might be worth it to get the Laguna and sell the Delta. Plus the Laguna has nice luxuries like the quick disconnect and caster mounted drum.
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• poolhound
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2006
        • Phoenix, AZ
        • BT3100

Space is my issue, hence why I am just in the process of moving my DC outside in its own little room. Hope to have most of the build completed this weekend.
        Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
        techzibits.com

Comment

• cork58
          Established Member
          • Jan 2006
          • Wasilla, AK, USA.
          • BT3000

I moved my 50-760 outside last year, sorry I didn't do it sooner. I was afraid of the heat loss in arctic conditions we have. Didn't notice any change in consumption of natural gas so I'll never go back. I did leave the vortec collector inside so I don't have to go outside to empty, just take the garbage can from inside and take it out. I empty a 30gal can every 2 weeks and the fines in the dust collector once in the fall, even then it is only about half a bag!

Dan
          Cork,

Dare to dream and dare to fail.

Comment

Working...