• Show
Clear All
  • BigguyZ
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2006
    • Minneapolis, MN
    • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

Bessey Clamps and wrenches on clearance at Lowes

I saw a post on another forum. They are a pretty good deal. I picked up two each of the 50", 40", and 24" clamps. They were $41, $33, and $27 each.

They also had a bunch of mechanics wrenches as well. They had 7 piece sets for $2, and individual of the "power cross"/ twisted wrenches for $2 each (they were $15 each, apparently).
  • lrr
    Established Member
    • Apr 2006
    • Fort Collins, Colorado
    • Ryobi BT-3100

It seems that each Lowe's is making a decision on which clamps, and the clearance price. I got the 50 and 40 inch models for about $38 and $35, plus another 10% off since I bought the 5 they had. But the 24" models were not marked down.

I have not used them on a project yet, but I did take one and clamp a piece of wood, and I sure liked the action, plus the handles were comfortable to turn.
    Lee

Comment

• BigguyZ
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2006
      • Minneapolis, MN
      • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

Yeah, it's hit and miss as to what clamps are discounted and how much. That's why if you live in an area with several Lowe's, check out all of the local stores and price match to get the best price for each.

While I still think the Jet clamps are the best, I think this are definitely second place in the parallel clamp comparison.

Comment

Working...