X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Shop Blower

I used to just use an electric blower, but found this the other day and it was shipped Thurs arrived today and works great. I had used one of these 10 yrs ago in a small start-up biz and they are perfect for driveways, small yards and especially garages and workshops use code WD39 to get it for $39 shipped,I highly recommend it as mine looked unused and fired on the 2nd pull , http://www.vminnovations.com/Product...urbished-.html , same unit on Amazon , http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846
    Last edited by tommyt654; 01-05-2013, 06:56 PM.
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

Other than my airline, I have a backpack blower. This looks more convenient...price is good too.

Comment

• tommyt654
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2008

I use my Echo BP in the yard now as its easier and I have a large yard, this things light,just make sure you keep your shirt tucked in as the intake is under the unit low and easily sucked up into it if your not careful and fail to read the instructions

Comment

• leehljp
        Just me
        • Dec 2002
        • Tunica, MS
        • BT3000/3100

I have that WeedEater model also, and while it is a little less powerful than I would like, LOML likes it, providing I start it!

I use it on the roof to clean out the gutters also! Great for that - without being too heavy or cumbersome in a difficult situation.
        Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• atgcpaul
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2003
          • Maryland
          • Grizzly 1023SLX

Ah man! I have this one, too, and paid the Amazon price back in the spring. Good unit

Comment

Working...