• Show
Clear All
  • themachine
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Cincinnati, OH
    • BT3100, General Intl. 220

Home Depot - Freud Router Bits

I was in the Home Depot in Enfield Ct. last night and noticed 30-60% off many of their Freud router bits, especially the quad cut versions. They had several of the raised panel bits that were around $100 down to $60. Also a slew of standard Freud bits like roundovers and straight bits for $10. I have no idea if it is a national clearance. They also had the Dewalt palm router marked down from $149 to $89.
  • sweensdv
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • WI
    • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

That's not the case here. I'd seen another thread about HD closing out Freud router bits and decided to check it out for myself. While I was at the HD the other day I went to the router bits section expecting to see lots of closeout price tags. They did have some, maybe a half a dozen at the most, that were marked down. The ones that were marked were all ¼" shank style and odd ball configurations.

Comment

• jussi
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2007

I know someone who got some lock miter bits for .01. I haven't been so lucky but did pick up a down shear flush trim bit for $12.
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• ivwshane
        Established Member
        • Dec 2003
        • Sacramento CA

I picked some up. They weren't with the other router bits though, they were in a separate clearance section. I didn't any high $ panel bits though.

Comment

Working...