X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

IRWIN 3 PC SET $5.99 lOWES

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1219712/ , I managed to snag one ,better hurry goin fast , Found these as well , http://www.lowes.com/pd_388884-273-A...587-_-10926682
    Last edited by tommyt654; 09-14-2012, 08:00 AM.
  • chopnhack
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • Florida
    • Ryobi BT3100

Wow.... thanks tommy. I had one singular crescent wrench until now!!
    I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• greenacres2
      • Dec 2011
      • La Porte, IN
      • Ryobi BT3000

That's a handy addition at a great price. Got my 5% off for the Lowe's card too. Thanks!!

Comment

• tommyt654
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2008

I never had to leave the house,After placing both orders at 2 different stores after they showed the items in stock I put them on my Lowes card and grabbed the additional 5 % as well then got calls from both stores saying their inventory was incorrect. One great thing about Lowes, if they screw up they have to ask your permission to cancel the order or otherwise they have to make it good. Its their company policy, so I wouldn't let them cancel the orders and since they were having to get it shipped anyways I asked if they could just go ahead and ship it to me instead of the stores. The reply was YES , so I saved on time/gas as well which allowed me to go fishin this afternoon as well instead of having to make 2 trips to 2 stores far out of my way ,unless I waited till tomorrow when I would have been near both anyways . Good deal for me as well

Comment

• aggrex
          Established Member
          • Jan 2009
          • PA
          • Ridgid

Hot price for 3 Crescent adjustable wrenches that actually have decent build quality. The old hard-to-find US made Crescent wrenches are great but these imported versions are much better than the typical imported versions with sloppy, loose adjustment mechanisms. Same praise for the Irwin pliers set......great values for imported versions made to Irwin specs.

Comment

• woodturner
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2008
            • Western Pennsylvania
            • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Originally posted by tommyt654
            One great thing about Lowes, if they screw up they have to ask your permission to cancel the order or otherwise they have to make it good.
            How do you get them to do that? My local Lowes just cancels the orders and refunds the money without ever contacting me. I find out when I go to pick up the item and it's not ready - and they tell me they cancelled the order.
            --------------------------------------------------
            Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

• tommyt654
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2008

If you place an order online they'll ask you for an e-mail as well as a ph#. If you order went thru showing the purchase their policy is they have to ask you if they can cancel that order due to an error on their part., otherwise they'll ship it to the closest store to you or directly to your home. I didn't know that until I complained to them at the 800 number on their website as was told thats their policy by an associate in their consumer complaints dept.If you have a printable receipt which you should get when making an online purchase they have to honor it if they completed the sale and it was charged to your card.

Comment

• durango dude
                • Mar 2011
                • a thousand or so feet above insanity
                • 50s vintage Craftsman Contractor Saw

HORROR (covering my nuts ------ not happy about the thought of touching them with an adjustable wrench!)

Comment

• chopnhack
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2006
                  • Florida
                  • Ryobi BT3100

FYI, check your statements, Lowes double charged me for my order of the wrenches.... this should be fun time spent on the phone with the credit card company.....
                  I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

Working...