• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenacres2
    • Dec 2011
    • La Porte, IN
    • Ryobi BT3000

C-man Nextec Right Angle Driver/Free Drill

Right angle driver $60, add drill for free. Found on Fat Wallet, tried to do on my own--showed full price. Emptied the "cart" and went back to Fat wallet--Clicked the links there, added the SEARS2011 coupon and store pickup, total cart went to 54.99 plus tax.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1172419/

I picked up a Nextec multi-tool last weekend for $50 using a gift card i got for birthday. Got a $10 gift card for that purchase which expires today, so i ended right at $50 for the two. Even if they're only good for light duty--i'm thinking it'll be all right.

Good luck.
    earl
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

I have the 12V Hitachi 90° impact driver. I don't use it as often as I do my Ryobi 18V regular ID, but I do use it. There are times that this is the only tool that will do what is needed. And when those times come, nothing else will do outside of wanting pure frustration!
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• BigguyZ
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2006
      • Minneapolis, MN
      • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

I already have the Bosch set, but I don't have the right angle driver, which I've wanted soe some things. Also, for $55 I can give it to my brother as a cheap present since he needs something like this.

Thanks for posting!

Comment

• greenacres2
        • Dec 2011
        • La Porte, IN
        • Ryobi BT3000

I bought a set, the drill was tool only which is okay since the right angle had battery/charger. Thinking i'm going to put them right back in the boxes for a bit to see if i can use them for "trading fodder" on CL. Nice little set to keep in the house for quick stuff though.

earl

Comment

• vaking
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2005
          • Montclair, NJ, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3100-1

I also got this set but I don't like having 2 tools fight for a single battery - I'd much rather have 2 batteries with 1 tool. I guess now I have to get another battery. The drill is much lighter than my 18V. I don't expect it to be as strong but for many tasks I want something lighter. I have not tried how good angle impact driver is. With the extra battery the set will come up to around $85 which isn't bad for 2 functional tools.
          Alex V

Comment

• woodturner
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2008
            • Western Pennsylvania
            • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Originally posted by vaking
            With the extra battery the set will come up to around $85 which isn't bad for 2 functional tools.
            The multitool comes with battery and charger, as well as another drill/driver, for $59. Place two separate orders using the $5 off coupon and a 5% rebate link and the total is around $110 for two drivers, an impact driver, two chargers, two batteries, and a multitool. With the $10 rebate from shopyourway, net is around $100.
            --------------------------------------------------
            Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

• greenacres2
              • Dec 2011
              • La Porte, IN
              • Ryobi BT3000

Yeah, i already had picked up the multi-tool, so no battery with the drill wasn't so bad for me either.

earl

Comment

• Waddles
                Forum Newbie
                • Nov 2007

Thanks to the OP. Picked them up last night.

Comment

• johnk
                  Forum Newbie
                  • Feb 2009

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Working...