X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Possible deal on Ridgid Router Bushing set

http://slickdeals.net/f/3935632-Rigi...ome-depot-YMMV, headin to my HD now to see ,will verify later if in stock but ya might wanna try your store or use the store inventory link @ site88. Just verified in Ga. region 1 if ya can find any
    Last edited by tommyt654; 02-15-2012, 01:36 PM.
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Only 2 left right now at the Canton.Holly springs store

Comment

• Cochese
      Veteran Member
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by tommyt654
      Only 2 left right now at the Canton.Holly springs store
      1 left. Thanks.
      I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

• tommyt654
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2008

Good for you,figured I would post that hoping you would see it,pretty nice set for the money and with 9 routers I prolly need it

Comment

• tommyt654
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2008

P/U mine today,nice set anybody else have luck besides Chris and I

Comment

• gtoye
            Forum Newbie
            • Mar 2003
            • Carrollton, TX, USA.

Got one too

I picked up one at the Irving TX Home Depot (next to Fry's) and there was one more on the shelf (even though the inventory only showed one in stock).

Comment

• greenacres2
              • Dec 2011
              • La Porte, IN
              • Ryobi BT3000

All the stores within 50 miles of me show that item is not sold there--does that necessarily mean i couldn't get lucky?? Closest is about 23 miles away, so with no other reason to go it's a haul.
              earl

Comment

• sweensdv
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2002
                • WI
                • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Originally posted by greenacres2
                All the stores within 50 miles of me show that item is not sold there--does that necessarily mean i couldn't get lucky?? Closest is about 23 miles away, so with no other reason to go it's a haul.
                earl
                Same thng for me. I took that "item is not sold there" message to mean that it never was stocked at that store. I can only speak for the HD's that I have shopped at but I've never seen that bushing set on the shelves.

Comment

• tommyt654
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2008

Are you guys looking on this site , http://sd.site88.net/homedepot.html , or online at your particular store. A lot of time when they clearance out an item and you do a search thru the HD website it will say that when its being clearanced out. This inventory checker is pretty accutrate and you'll have to search the pdf file located on the site88 link to find store mearest you.Since I'm not sure where you are sween kinda hard to say but there a 5 in Evansville Ind.

Comment

• greenacres2
                    • Dec 2011
                    • La Porte, IN
                    • Ryobi BT3000

That's pretty cool. I had been on the HD web site linked to the product, clicked on pick up in store. Searched within 50 miles of my ZIP Code and came up with nothing. Going to your link and inputting my nearest (25 miles from me) store number, i found 5 in stock 28 miles from there (total of 53 miles) so it wouldn't have shown up in my search. Ain't sayin' where on account of i may get close to Calumet City, IL this weekend and hope find at least one set in stock at store #1909.

EDIT--i was WRONG...i had done a search that included Calumet City, and it did show that the item was NOT sold there. But site 88 shows 5 instock. They also still seem to have 2 of the $99 rolling bench deals for anyone interested. Thanks Tommy. To others--if i do get there, and IF they still have more than 1...i'll grab a few.

earl
                    Last edited by greenacres2; 02-15-2012, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• tommyt654
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2008

Pic of receipt if it will help anyone,Tommy
                      Last edited by tommyt654; 03-24-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• buff51p
                        Forum Newbie
                        • Apr 2003
                        • greenville, sc, USA.

ridgid router bushing kit

picked 1 up today woodruff rd in Greenville, s.c has 2 left

Comment

• mineengineer
                          Established Member
                          • Feb 2005
                          • Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
                          • BT3000 and BT3100 Frankensaw

Found 3

Found three on clearance at the Bethel Park/South Hills village store in Pittsburgh.....couldn't resist buying all three at that price ($9.??). Will probably give them to brother in laws for christmas they do woodwork also.
                          Link

Comment

• cwsmith
                            Veteran Member
                            • Dec 2005
                            • NY Southern Tier, USA.
                            • BT3100-1

One of my relatives bought me one of those (Ridgid #RBK1032) a couple of years ago. As I recall, it was about $20 or $30 (probably the latter) at the time. It contains eight bushings (guides), 1/4 and 1/2" centering pin/cone, and also two 6-7/8" dia subbases with templates and a counter-sink pilot bit.

While a great price, the subbases were rather odd, in that they were significantly larger diameter than any router that I owned (Ridgid and Ryobi). But of course the size doesn't matter all that much, other than being a bit "clunky". However, I don't particular care for the guides, as they are TIN-coated steel. I much prefer the softer brass guides which are less likely to damage a cutter, should it not be fitted correctly.

I hope this is helpful,

CWS
                            Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• greenacres2
                              • Dec 2011
                              • La Porte, IN
                              • Ryobi BT3000

Got a set!!

At store 1909, Caumet City, IL. There were still 2 left, i almost bought another but i needed to pick up some jig saw blades to go with the Bosch JS365 i picked up off the "used/returned" counter for $85. All was there--case, manual, anti-chip plate, non-marring base. At the same store, i found a Ryobi router bit kit for $5.00. was 19.88. SKU 866-173.

Stopped at the Homewood, IL store also as they were supposed to have two of the $99 rolling work benches. The store inventory showed 3 instead, but nobody could locate. They took my name and number--who knows, i might get lucky--but i spent that money on the jig saw anyway!!

earl

Comment

Working...