• Show
Clear All
  • oildad
    Handtools only
    • Dec 2011
    • Lamar, county, Ms.
    • 114 zipcode

Shop Fox

Hudson Treasure Hunt in Hattiesburg, Ms. has a Shop Fox cabinet saw and a Shop Fox 3 HP dust collector for sale. The cabinet saw has a price of 1430.00 @1/2 off, could not find a price tag on the DC. The store is a salvage store, but the saw looked good to me, still in the box, but the box has been opened. Was tempting for me, but my 4 year old Craftsman is doing all I need.
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Originally posted by oildad
    Hudson Treasure Hunt in Hattiesburg, Ms. has a Shop Fox cabinet saw and a Shop Fox 3 HP dust collector for sale. The cabinet saw has a price of 1430.00 @1/2 off, could not find a price tag on the DC. The store is a salvage store, but the saw looked good to me, still in the box, but the box has been opened. Was tempting for me, but my 4 year old Craftsman is doing all I need.
    I just bought me a Grizzly Bandsaw. I am out of money for now, but I AM in Hattiesburg! I was looking online today for some tool places to go in Hattiesburg! Thanks for mentioning this. Visiting here with some great in-laws but still I like to look at tools!
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• johnk
      Forum Newbie
      • Feb 2009

Thank you!

Comment

• oildad
        Handtools only
        • Dec 2011
        • Lamar, county, Ms.
        • 114 zipcode

You're welcome, awesome price for the cabinet saw. Hudson also has a Dirt Cheap store just a few blocks from that store. The Dirt Cheap store has a few woodworking pieces of machinery, buyer beware in there though, those are rejects and returns...

Comment

• Knottscott
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2004
          • Rochester, NY.
          • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

$715 is a sweet deal for a new Shop Fox cabinet saw. I paid $903 for my Shop Fox W1677 in 2008, and even that was a pretty nice deal....normally $1253.
          Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

Working...