1 Year Shoprunner free (Like Amazon Prime for many stores) - Free 2 day shipping

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fgarvin
    Forum Newbie
    • Oct 2009

1 Year Shoprunner free (Like Amazon Prime for many stores) - Free 2 day shipping

This is not a referral link, it looks like they partnered with Dominos to give a year free. Credit card information for Auto Renewal is not required. I just signed up, so it is still valid as of a few minutes ago.

It looks like Toolking.com will be a participating merchant soon.
    You can add up to 4 additional household members.

$79 value.

Link for a year's free membership

Edit. I can't put "like Amazon Prime's Free 2 day shipping" in title, because it becomes too long.
    Last edited by fgarvin; 12-19-2011, 04:03 PM.
  • annunaki
    • Jan 2008
    • White Springs, Florida
    • 21829, BT3100, 2-BT3000(15amp)

No Free Streaming Video

Amazon Prime includes (free) Streaming Video for movies & TV
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fileodecahedron.gif

Comment

• fgarvin
      Forum Newbie
      • Oct 2009

Because of the critics
      Like the original concept of Amazon Prime then. Free 2 day shipping.

Comment

• jnesmith
        • Jan 2003
        • Tallahassee, FL, USA.

Thanks. I've been an Amazon Prime member since it first came out. I signed up. As with Amazon, not every product is eligible. However, after spot checking a couple of merchants, I was surprised to see that most are eligible.
        John

Comment

• Warren W
          Handtools only
          • Dec 2011

Thank you my friend.
          I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.

Comment

• toolbelt diva
            Established Member
            • Oct 2004
            • Houston, TX, USA.
            • Ryobi BT3100-1

I received a free year membership a month ago and so far it has been great to receive free Dominos delivery and free 2 day shipping on some last minute Christmas shopping at Toysrus.
            Rita

Comment

• johnk
              Forum Newbie
              • Feb 2009

Thanks for posting!!

Comment

• BigguyZ
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2006
                • Minneapolis, MN
                • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

I got a year free membership to Prime as a student (I'm going back to finally earn my undergrad, since work's paying for it). I've LOVED having the fast shipping, and I order a lot through Amazon.

I don't have the streaming either, but whatever. I'm not sure if I'd ever dump Netflix for Amazon, but if I did I'd absolutely be a perennial Prime subscriber.

Edit- Looks like the deal's over. I get a "Sorry, you missed the deal" page now... Oh well.

Comment

• Cochese
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2010

Originally posted by BigguyZ
                  I got a year free membership to Prime as a student (I'm going back to finally earn my undergrad, since work's paying for it). I've LOVED having the fast shipping, and I order a lot through Amazon.

I don't have the streaming either, but whatever. I'm not sure if I'd ever dump Netflix for Amazon, but if I did I'd absolutely be a perennial Prime subscriber.

Edit- Looks like the deal's over. I get a "Sorry, you missed the deal" page now... Oh well.
                  I was a regular Prime subscriber then dropped down to Student before they introduced Prime Video. Got an offer to step back up at a 50% rate for the next three years. Might be something to look at to see if it's still offered.

I love Prime Video because I can get all the Star Trek TNG and DS9 for free.
                  I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

Working...