• Show
Clear All
  • toolbelt diva
    Established Member
    • Oct 2004
    • Houston, TX, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3100-1

Makita LCT402W 12-Volt Max 4-Piece Combo Kit - $149 @HD w/FS

Seems like a great price for a Makita 12v lithium ion set. It is an online exclusive at Home Depot.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...79&R=203066379

If anyone knows how to use a HF coupon for an online exclusive item please let me know.
    Last edited by toolbelt diva; 11-27-2011, 10:07 PM.
    Rita
  • mrhans
    Forum Newbie
    • Oct 2011
    • Chicago, Illinois 60640

Originally posted by toolbelt diva

If anyone knows how to use a HF coupon for an online exclusive item please let me know.
    Call their web order helpline and tell them you've got a coupon. I've only used the Lowe's 10% off coupon this way but in theory the HF coupon should work as well as long as it states that it is good online not just instore.
    Homedepot.com: 1-800-430-3376

Comment

• mrhans
      Forum Newbie
      • Oct 2011

Also same price @ Amazon w/free shipping and (usually) no sales tax: http://www.amazon.com/Makita-LCT302W.../dp/B0023NVS4Y

Comment

• toolbelt diva
        Established Member
        • Oct 2004
        • Houston, TX, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3100-1

Originally posted by mrhans
        Call their web order helpline and tell them you've got a coupon. I've only used the Lowe's 10% off coupon this way but in theory the HF coupon should work as well as long as it states that it is good online not just instore.
        Homedepot.com: 1-800-430-3376
        Thank you. I did try calling earlier and they can only go as high as 10% off, so we will see if the 10% is approved and goes through.

Originally posted by mrhans
        Also same price @ Amazon w/free shipping and (usually) no sales tax: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B0023NVS4Y
        The Amazon set does not include the small circular saw. The set from HD is also free shipping and I'm sales tax exempt on it.
        Rita

Comment

• Whaler
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2002
          • Sequim, WA, USA.
          • DW746

The LCT302 kit at Amazon does not have the trim saw included.
          I did a little research and the LCT402 doesn't come up on the Makita site or any other, HD only. Free shipping at HD too.
          Dick

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/rgpete2/

Comment

• mrhans
            Forum Newbie
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by toolbelt diva
            Thank you. I did try calling earlier and they can only go as high as 10% off, so we will see if the 10% is approved and goes through.

The Amazon set does not include the small circular saw. The set from HD is also free shipping and I'm sales tax exempt on it.
            If you have a tax exempt status, getting ten percent off and the free shipping then I think you are getting a deal.
            I shouldve looked a lil closer at what amazon matched for me when I plugged in
            LCT402W.
            If only there was a Bosch 18V kit with all this stuff for even close to this price...

Comment

• kaydee
              Forum Newbie
              • Feb 2006
              • N. California
              • BT3000

Rigid 12v Li-ion compact driill combo $149 @ HD

For the same $149, Home Depot also has the RIDGID R9004N set. It is backed by lifetime replacement warranty on tool and battery too. None of the other brands offer lifetime replacement on battery. This set does not have a light or a saw and does not come with a carrying case either. But, if you only need a lightweight, compact drill, then look no further.

However, back in April, this same combo was on sale for $99 + $7 s/h. Kinda makes you wonder about the "sale price".

-kd

Comment

• toolbelt diva
                Established Member
                • Oct 2004
                • Houston, TX, USA.
                • Ryobi BT3100-1

Originally posted by kaydee
                For the same $149, Home Depot also has the RIDGID R9004N set. It is backed by lifetime replacement warranty on tool and battery too. None of the other brands offer lifetime replacement on battery. This set does not have a light or a saw and does not come with a carrying case either. But, if you only need a lightweight, compact drill, then look no further.

However, back in April, this same combo was on sale for $99 + $7 s/h. Kinda makes you wonder about the "sale price".

-kd
                I was definitely tempted because of the lifetime warranty, but the grip felt too bulky in my hands and the Dewalt set fit my hands better. Hmmm $99 in April, maybe they'll reduce the price again soon.
                Rita

Comment

• tommyt654
                  Veteran Member
                  • Nov 2008

OMG, I've created a Fatwallet Diva

Comment

• toolbelt diva
                    Established Member
                    • Oct 2004
                    • Houston, TX, USA.
                    • Ryobi BT3100-1