• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charliex
    • Mar 2004
    • Spring Valley, MN, USA.
    • Sears equivelent BT3100-1

MasterForce Utila-tool @ Menards $20

Menards has their variable speed MasterForce Utila-tool with the 53 pc. accessory set on sale for $20.00 after a $30.00 mail n rebate. Rebate is in form of a store credit. The sale is only 6/3 through 6/5.

I have a HF tool, non VS that I bought for $30.00, and it is very noisy. This seems much quieter and has the VS feature. It will use the Fein, Rockwell and Dremel accessories

They had about 30 on display in the south Rochester store on Friday. Not sure how many stores have this offer.
    Chas
    Last edited by charliex; 06-04-2011, 12:52 PM. Reason: Add info
  • woodturner
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • Western Pennsylvania
    • General, Sears 21829, BT3100

Originally posted by charliex
    Menards has their variable speed MasterForce Utila-tool with the 53 pc. accessory set on sale for $20.00 after a $30.00 mail n rebate. Rebate is in form of a store credit.

It's in-store only, unfortunately - can't order it online at that price, so if you don't live in or near one of the six states with Menards stores, you are out of luck.

Unless someone wants to buy one and ship it to me - the accessories are worth the $20 alone!
    Last edited by woodturner; 06-04-2011, 03:26 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Electrical Engineer by day, Woodworker by night

Comment

• DeuceLee
      Forum Newbie
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by woodturner
      It's in-store only, unfortunately - can't order it online at that price, so if you don't live in or near one of the six states with Menards stores, you are out of luck.

Unless someone wants to buy one and ship it to me - the accessories are worh the $20 alone!
      actually if you buy each accessory separately, each blade is already $9.99. So basically you're getting about a $80 tool for $20 after MIR...sick deal indeed...

Comment

• BigguyZ
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2006
        • Minneapolis, MN
        • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

I bought the Rockwell Sonicrafter. But for that price, it can be a "junk" or backup one. that's a good deal indeed.

Comment

Working...