X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

Allprotools clearance

Below dealer cost on lots of backup parts for PC,TREND, IRWIN,HTC Mobile bases at rock bottom pricing,collets ,sander pads, omnijigs, etc, better hurry on this 1 guys, http://allprotools.com/clearance.html
  • duncsuss
    Established Member
    • Oct 2009

Thanks Tommy ... been looking to get one of those Trend Airshield full-face masks for a while now; nearly 50% off is a nice deal!

Comment

• tommyt654
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2008

Yup those are a great deal, also the PC router collets are half off, look in the product categorys section under liquidations for a lot of deals as well.

Comment

• woodinville guy
        Established Member
        • Sep 2003
        • Cedar Park, TX

thanks, I was able to get some stuff. I even had some stuff go out of stock while in my cart.
        - Dave

Comment

• Pappy
          The Full Monte
          • Dec 2002
          • San Marcos, TX, USA.
          • BT3000 (x2)

Didn't see anything I needed but the PC352VS belt sander is a sweet deal at $69. Look under reconditioned.
          Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
          Fools because they have to say something.
          Plato

Comment

• tommyt654
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2008

Well I spent about a hundred and got extra collets for my PC routers, 4 of the HTC tool covers(great price) an extra mobile base and a few other things to get thew free shippin, pretty good deals. Hope everyone saved a few buck

Comment

• duncsuss
              Established Member
              • Oct 2009

added products to clearance?

LINK to their page ...

I got an email today saying they've added more manufacturers' products to the clearance sale (but some were there last time I looked, not sure which are the new ones.) ... Porter Cable, HTC, Irwin, Trend, DMT, Panasonic, and Turbinaire.

So now I have some mobile bases and credit-card-style diamond hones on their way. If I save any more I'll be broke

Comment

Working...