Hitachi DS14DVF3 14.4V 3/8" Driver Drill Kit with Flashlight (Grade C Recon) $41+ship

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tohellwithuga
    Established Member
    • Jan 2007
    • GA

Hitachi DS14DVF3 14.4V 3/8" Driver Drill Kit with Flashlight (Grade C Recon) $41+ship

Posted this over on SD, but it didn't get much attention. Seems like a decent price for a very light duty (and light) drill.

Hitachi DS14DVF3 14.4V 3/8" Driver Drill Kit with Flashlight (Grade C Reconditioned) for $41 + shipping.

The DS14DVF3 14.4-Volt 3/8" Driver Drill is designed to drill into wood, plastic, mild steel and aluminum.

Includes

Flashlight
    Two 1.4 Ah Batteries
    Quick Charger
    Carrying Case
    Driver Bit
    Condition
    Certified Reconditioned - Grade C. This means it may have a more worn, used look than Grade A, but still comes with the full Certified Reconditioned warranty!
  • sweensdv
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • WI
    • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

I bought one of the Grade A ones for my son when they were on sale for $47. It's a nice enough combo for what his needs are but he wishes the batteries would last a little longer before needing recharging.

Comment

• tohellwithuga
      Established Member
      • Jan 2007
      • GA

Didn't realize it was only $47 for Grade A, so $41 probably isn't that great of a deal.

I wouldn't expect this to be powerful enough or last long enough to be good for everyday use. But it's nice to have a light duty occasional use drill, too.

Comment

• johnk
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2009

Thanks for posting!

Comment

• sweensdv
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2002
          • WI
          • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Originally posted by tohellwithuga
          Didn't realize it was only $47 for Grade A, so $41 probably isn't that great of a deal.
          Just to keep the record straight, the one I purchased for $47 was on sale and it was over a year ago, maybe even closer to two years ago, when I bought it.

Comment

• tohellwithuga
            Established Member
            • Jan 2007
            • GA

Just noticed this is down to $38 currently.

Comment

Working...