• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 10sCoachRick
    Established Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Austin, TX

Behr brand brushes/rollers/sets 75% off FS from HD.com

This deal has been going crazy over at SlickDeals. Home Depot.com has a selection of Behr brand paintbrushes, rollers and sets for 75% off with free shipping.

Might not be professional enough for your finest woodworking projects; but, My Darling can trash a paintbrush in a heartbeat. I ordered some for her and some for more 'pedestrian' projects. Never hurts to have some extra roller covers on hand...hate to say it, but I haven't cleaned/reused a roller cover in years. Brushes...I take care of, roller covers are disposable IMO.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...4719&t=2643751
  • woodinville guy
    Established Member
    • Sep 2003
    • Cedar Park, TX

Nice find! I ordered 9 brushes and some roller covers.
    - Dave

Comment

• Knottscott
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2004
      • Rochester, NY.
      • 2008 Shop Fox W1677

Great timing...THANK YOU!!!!!
      Happiness is sort of like wetting your pants....everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

• 10sCoachRick
        Established Member
        • Jan 2007
        • Austin, TX

Deal may be winding down...shop with care

Just checking the latest posts in that thread...looks like many items are now out of stock and the free shipping is hit or miss. Sorry 'bout that. Still might have a few things @ 75% off if you're willing to spend a little time on the computer--wait, what am I saying?

They call it the 'SlickDeals Effect'. A good deal is often pounced upon and web sites are overwhelmed in short order. Looks like this deal lasted a good while and then got hammered over the weekend.

Comment

• fgarvin
          Forum Newbie
          • Oct 2009

Don't worry, I'm sure they will show up on eBay and Craigslist for a slight mark up in case you missed it.

I kept up with the first few pages of the thread, but gave up since most of the people were just buying for the sake of buying rather than know the application and purpose.

Comment

• 10sCoachRick
            Established Member
            • Jan 2007
            • Austin, TX

As an update, the order I placed on 2/6 showed it shipped on the 7th...arrived yesterday. Not fast, but not too bad considering free shipping .

Comment

• billfrommich
              Forum Newbie
              • Jan 2007

My order has been delayed do to overwhelming demand. But that's not an issue with me - won't be doing any painting for several months. Still a great deal.

Comment

Working...