• Show
Clear All
  • bigstick509
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Macomb, MI, USA.
    • BT3100

25% Coupon @ HF

I don't know if this has been posted before , but HF is running a 25% off a single item on Thanksgiving Day.

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

I finally started getting their coupons. If I was there . . . I think I would take a quick trip to HF for that and get back home quickly for Thanksgiving dinner!
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• sweensdv
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2002
      • WI
      • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Before you rush out to HF and pass up a second helping of pumkin pie, read the fine print on the coupon listing all of the exclusions.

Comment

• eezlock
        • Feb 2006
        • Charlotte,N.C.
        • BT3100

HF coupons

I read all that "info" about the coupons too! Almost makes it not worth the time or effort to bother with them anymore....doesn't it?

I got another one of their "surprises" at the checkout the other day when I was getting ready to leave, the cluck at the register said " only ONE discount coupon, per customer per day.... new company policy." To which I said...do what? Since when? They said "new company policy." My new purchaser policy with them is " no discount coupon....no sale" Period, end of sentence. If I don't have a discount coupon or they won't accept it for the item I want...NO SALE!

I went right by their store on the other side of town today on the way to a scheduled job that I had done....not too many cars in their parking lot, and I won't be suckered into that "discount club crap" either....$29.00 a year for what? advance notice of a sale with little or no discount...phooey on them!

Comment

• ivwshane
          Established Member
          • Dec 2003
          • Sacramento CA

Thanks for the coupon! I picked up the folding trailer for my little wagon.

Comment

Working...