• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomscanio
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2003
    • McKinney, TX, USA.

Dremel Multimax Recon - $50 - Big Lots

Big Lots has the Dremel Multimax recon for $50. Includes case and outer box says 2 year repair warranty. Picked one up and seems fine.

tomscanio
  • buckeye95
    Established Member
    • May 2003
    • Columbus, Ohio.
    • Ridgid TS2400

In case you don't have a Big Lots around, Amazon also has these for $55 with free shipping.

I am personally thinking of fighting the crownds on Black Friday to get the $20 version at Harbor Freight

Pete

Comment

• glenns5900
      Forum Newbie
      • Jan 2007
      • Longmont CO
      • Mao Shan TSC10L

I bought one of these a few months ago through tooliday.com for around $50. It is a website that is run by Tool King. So far it seems to work ok. It came with a scraper blade, 1" saw blade and the triangular sanding pad (with an assortment of sand paper pads). You can get more blades at the local Home Depot although they seemed a bit pricey there. The next time I hit the Harbor Freight I'll see if their blades will fit.
      ------------
      Don't do anything in life that would cause the minister to have to lie at your funeral.

Comment

• gfc62
        Forum Newbie
        • Jun 2008
        • Washington, DC
        • BT3K, Delta Contractor

The Harbor Freight blades don't fit the Dremel Multimax. I have both tools.

I saw two of these Dremel tools in the Gaithersburg, MD Big Lots yesterday still priced at $50.

Comment

Working...