X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jussi
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2007

Jet 24" Parallel Clamp (2 pack) - $37.99

EDIT: Wow that was quick looks like they're oos.

2 Clamps for $37.99

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    Last edited by jussi; 09-15-2010, 10:16 PM.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • DougO
    Handtools only
    • Jul 2010

Thanks Jussi. I'm in for 4. My order went through and receipt said they should be shipped @Oct 8.

Comment

• chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

Are you sure DougO? I checked last night as I have no parallel clamps and could use some and the only ones listed at that price were single 24" Jet clamps. If you scored that, kudos to you! And I am seriously pissed, lol.
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• sweensdv
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • WI
        • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

I must have gotten my order in fairly early on. My shipment is supposed to ship next Monday the 20th. I actually thought I would wake up today with an email in my inbox from Amazon telling me they had made a pricing error. The $37.99 price for 2 of the clamps is exactly half of what they have been advertising for months. So far though, no email.

Comment

• jussi
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by sweensdv
          I must have gotten my order in fairly early on. My shipment is supposed to ship next Monday the 20th. I actually thought I would wake up today with an email in my inbox from Amazon telling me they had made a pricing error. The $37.99 price for 2 of the clamps is exactly half of what they have been advertising for months. So far though, no email.
          Man Amazon must hate me then because my ship date is "October 12, 2010 - October 21, 2010 "
          I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• sweensdv
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2002
            • WI
            • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Originally posted by jussi
            Man Amazon must hate me then because my ship date is "October 12, 2010 - October 21, 2010 "
            Well, I got an email from Amazon this afternoon about my order. They just wanted to let me know that it shipped complete TODAY! Amazon must love me.

Comment

• DougO
              Handtools only
              • Jul 2010

That was a very good buy, about 1/2 price. Could be more if not bought from Amazon. I have a couple of Besseys and and according to a few reviews I've read, these are supposed to be better.

Sorry chopnhack. I am usually to late for these specials but it is looking like I caught this one (fingers crossed).

Comment

Working...