Clear All
  • sweensdv
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • WI
    • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Time For A Refresher

Bargain Alerts
    Use this forum to post info about a great bargain you have found on any woodworking related item. Please be aware that posts in this forum will be deleted once they expire or if they are found to be unworthy. Please, no "gloats" unless it is a deal that others can get. The items posted should be new and/or refurbished merchandise, and must be available to more that just the posting individual. Also, suffecient information should be included that would allow an individual to find the item, preferably on the web or through a local store.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

OK so go ahead and tell me I'm wrong but if these are the guidelines than they should either be followed or changed.
    • Aug 2004
    • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
    • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

Are we to take this to mean that someone who got a close-out deal at Lowes or HD, which aren't likely anywhere else, should not post it? Or, is that close enough to be reachable if tried? (No flame here. I just want to clear this one up for the troops).
    Blessings,
    Chiz

Comment

• LinuxRandal
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2005
      • Independence, MO, USA.
      • bt3100

And here I read it as why is this in this forum, rather then around the coffee pot.

Waiting for the gloat post.
      She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

Originally posted by sweensdv
        Bargain Alerts
        Use this forum to post info about a great bargain you have found on any woodworking related item. Please be aware that posts in this forum will be deleted once they expire or if they are found to be unworthy. Please, no "gloats" unless it is a deal that others can get. The items posted should be new and/or refurbished merchandise, and must be available to more that just the posting individual. Also, suffecient information should be included that would allow an individual to find the item, preferably on the web or through a local store.
        __________________________________________________ ______________

OK so go ahead and tell me I'm wrong but if these are the guidelines than they should either be followed or changed.

Thanks for the reminder. We don't want to break any rules.

Comment

Working...