X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tommyt654
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2008

$100 off DeWalt drills w/any drill trade-in

Might be good for some of us, Northern tools has a $100 trade in for any drill on DeWalt drills, some starting at $169, So you could get an 18v with battery and chargers for $69 + tax, not too bad, I saw this over at Slickdeals.net, might want to take a look over there for more info,Tommyt
  • phrog
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2005
    • Chattanooga, TN, USA.

I saw this ad in this morning's (Sunday) paper. In small print it says that you must trade in a "competitive" drill with battery and charger. I'm wondering what they mean by "competitive" drill. Does it mean another DeWalt or PC or Bosch? Or can I trade in my not-so-expensive Skil?
    Richard

Comment

• tommyt654
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2008

I would think just about any 12,14,18 volt drill would be considered competitive, Guess I,ll know more tomorrow, That old H.F. 18v should work

Comment

• aggrex
        Established Member
        • Jan 2009
        • PA
        • Ridgid

Originally posted by phrog
        I saw this ad in this morning's (Sunday) paper. In small print it says that you must trade in a "competitive" drill with battery and charger. I'm wondering what they mean by "competitive" drill. Does it mean another DeWalt or PC or Bosch? Or can I trade in my not-so-expensive Skil?
        The ad I read stated " $100 off any Dewalt 18V Cordless kit with trade-in of any Non-Dewalt Cordless" thus one should be able to trade-in that Skil or HF special. It almost sounds tempting to pick up a new HF with my 20% off coupon and ............

Comment

• phrog
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2005
          • Chattanooga, TN, USA.

Originally posted by aggrex
          The ad I read stated " $100 off any Dewalt 18V Cordless kit with trade-in of any Non-Dewalt Cordless" thus one should be able to trade-in that Skil or HF special. It almost sounds tempting to pick up a new HF with my 20% off coupon and ............
          My ad said the same thing above the photo, but in itty-bitty letters (read magnifier needed for my eyes) underneath the photo, it reads a "competitive cordless tool, battery, and charger." Guess Tommy will let us know tomorrow what it means.
          Last edited by phrog; 03-14-2010, 08:41 PM. Reason: Addition
          Richard

Comment

Working...