• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RAV2
    Established Member
    • Aug 2007
    • Massachusetts

Black&Decker Prianha 10” 32 tooth Carbide saw blade - $5 at the B&D Outlet

I’ve used these blades a lot (as a home owner) and have purchased the 7 ¼” versions (circular saw blades) to use in my 10” table saw because they cut well, are very thin, and are priced attractively when found on sale.

I was at the outlet in Kittery Maine and found the 10” versions for sale for $5 each:

http://www.blackanddecker.com/produc...786&toolview=4

http://www.amazon.com/BLACK-DECKER-A.../dp/B00006FRPG

I always check this outlet and usually buy drill bits, saw blades, and other generic items. 10 years ago, I bought a B&D professional cordless drill and light that served me well for many years.

I also picked up a 7 piece (carbide) hammer drill set for $7. (True hammer drill set – not rotary drills with carbide).

I’ve found some amazing deals here. Last year I bought a 14 piece spade bit set in a roll up cloth case for $4 (sized up to 1 ½” I believe).

I also buy multiple drill bit sets here and keep the extras for replacement bits for my commonly used set. At $4 to $7 a set, the replacement capabilities of the set is much less costly then buying the replacement bits at the hardware store.

Go easy on the comments back!

I’m looking forward to putting this blade on my 21829 and making some test cuts today. I’m still running the stock blade.

Looked for a 12” version for my new sliding cross cut saw (Harbor Freight) but the price was not attractive yet. Also looks like the this blade gets no larger than 10”.
  • vaking
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2005
    • Montclair, NJ, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3100-1

I am using blade like this in my BT3100. The only difference is my blade says "Made in UK" - modern versions say "Made in China". Mine is a good blade. I use this blade for most of my joinery cuts. I don't think this blade is a good choice for CMS. This is a rip blade and CMS should have a blade with lots of teeth. I have a 12" 100 teeth in my CMS all the time.
    Alex V

Comment

Working...