• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bfrikken
    • Apr 2005
    • Michigan, USA.
    • BT-3100

Harbor Freight Deal Discussion - Dec 26,27 and Jan 1

HF is promoting a Dec 26 and 27 deal that includes Clearance tagged items up to 80%.

Any purchase gives you a 25% off one item coupon to be used on January 1 only.

I'm debating on picking up the HF Lathe (34706) that is well regarded as well as the lathe turning tools that I've seen recommended as my separate purchases.

I've seen the Lathe for 229 on sale a couple times, so I'm thinking the tools can be had with a 20% off coupon, and then I can pick up the lathe on the 1st (hoping it's on sale).

We'll see. Thought I'd make sure this sale was known and see what other's plans were...
  • catta12
    Established Member
    • Jan 2008
    • Reno, NV
    • BTS20R

I was at the local HF earlier this week and they were handing out/stuffing 25% off coupons in bags good for a purchase on the 1st. They didn't seem to care about the prereq's to get one. I have two sitting here with me. So much for having to buy on the "special sale" days to get one.
    If you can read this you assembled wrong.

Alan

Comment

• Photojosh
      Established Member
      • Aug 2009
      • Washington (the state)

HF is far enough from me that a trip down after xmas and then another on new years isn't going to happen. Especially with a pregnant woman on bedrest in the house.

I do have to make at least one trip down after xmas though. Maybe I will just go on new years day and try to get lucky picking up one of the coupons.

Then again, I'm not buying anything that the extra 5% (compared to the Wood magazine coupon) would be a huge savings.

Comment

Working...