• catta12
    Established Member
    • Jan 2008
    • Reno, NV
    • BTS20R

HF 20% Off until 2/20/10 +freebie

Also free LED flashlight

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...le=boatus.html
    If you can read this you assembled wrong.

Alan
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

That little flashlight is a goodie, too. Lotsa light, small package... Even comes with a battery (although you'd be crazy to not toss the cheapo battery and put in a good one). There should be one of these in every glove compartment.

Comment

• toolbelt diva
      Established Member
      • Oct 2004
      • Houston, TX, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3100-1

Does anyone know if the Cargo Carrier listed for $59.99 in those coupons is a good product?
      http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...o?itemid=92655

They also have another, but can't find a price for it:
      http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...o?itemid=34313

We're looking for one to put extra baggage the next time a hurricane hits and we have to evacuate.
      Rita

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
        The Full Monte
        • May 2007
        • Sunshine State
        • BT3000

Originally posted by toolbelt diva
        They also have another, but can't find a price for it:
        http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...o?itemid=34313
        The online store for HF shows this one for $64.99. The stores will usually honor the online prices, if you take them a copy of the web page...

Comment

• toolbelt diva
          Established Member
          • Oct 2004
          • Houston, TX, USA.
          • Ryobi BT3100-1

Originally posted by Uncle Cracker
          The online store for HF shows this one for $64.99. The stores will usually honor the online prices, if you take them a copy of the web page...
          Thank you. Just figured out the problem why I couldn't see the prices...I was using FireFox, but they show up in IE. I'll start another thread asking about them, so I don't hijack this one anymore.
          Rita

Comment

• just started
            • Mar 2008
            • suburban Philly

Originally posted by toolbelt diva
            Thank you. Just figured out the problem why I couldn't see the prices...I was using FireFox, but they show up in IE. I'll start another thread asking about them, so I don't hijack this one anymore.
            It must be something in your settings. I use FF and the prices show fine for me.

Comment

• Uncle Cracker
              The Full Monte
              • May 2007
              • Sunshine State
              • BT3000

I see prices on the harborfreight.com site (that's the online arm of HF) but there are no prices (for me, anyway) on the harborfreightusa.com site (that's the one for the retail stores), except that the coupons and specials do have pricing. Regardless of IE or FF, the prices for regular item listings have never appeared to me on that site.

Comment

• catta12
                Established Member
                • Jan 2008
                • Reno, NV
                • BTS20R

Originally posted by Uncle Cracker
                I see prices on the harborfreight.com site (that's the online arm of HF) but there are no prices (for me, anyway) on the harborfreightusa.com site (that's the one for the retail stores), except that the coupons and specials do have pricing. Regardless of IE or FF, the prices for regular item listings have never appeared to me on that site.
                Yep, one site you can buy directly from and has all prices, the other shows what is probably in your local store w/o most prices. I usually browse the online store since the local store will match that price if it is lower.

Also used the 20% off and freebie light coupon today. They were out of the lights in the store aisle, but they were keeping a box of them handy at the cash register.

Alan

Comment

• LinuxRandal
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2005
                  • Independence, MO, USA.
                  • bt3100

If ANYONE is interested in their toolbox, SAVE and PRINT this coupon. The big General toolbox is supposed to be on sale Jan 17-19 for the lowest I have seen it. With the coupon it is in the $270 range before tax.
                  She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• catta12
                    Established Member
                    • Jan 2008
                    • Reno, NV
                    • BTS20R

Also, at the checkstand they were handing out 25% off coupons for January 1 sale.

Alan

Comment

Working...